Tena Koe - Hello
Do you need extra help with
- Writing a CV or interviewing skills
- Getting started with computers
- Preparation for Driver Licence Theory Test
Did you know that employees can earn up to 20% more if they have better reading and writing skills? That's like an extra days pay every week!
We might be able to help you get Unit Standards and NCEA credits. Our partnerships with other organisations mean we can help you to get what's best for you and your whanau. Ask us about the Open Wananga courses we can support you with.
Call 09 239 0316 to talk to us. It's never too late to give learning a try! More than 200 adult learners last year thought it was a great idea.
Come along to meet our friendly team
- Tuition at no direct cost to the learner
- Small groups in a friendly environment
- Learner sets their own learning goals and can work at their own pace
- Extra help and support to work on what you need
- Flexible hours and locations
- Friendly, qualified and experienced tutors and mentors
Who Can be a Student*
- Anyone born in New Zealand or the Pacific Islands
- Anyone who has New Zealand Residency and did not learn to read and write in their own country
- Anyone aged 16 years and over
*some conditions may apply